You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and BAYO Design Studio will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order you are offering to purchase the Goods/Services on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. IN ORDER TO CONTRACT WITH BAYO Design Studio YOU MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND POSSESS A VALID CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ISSUED ACCEPTABLE BY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. BAYO Design Studio RETAINS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY REQUEST MADE BY YOU. IF YOUR ORDER IS ACCEPTED WE WILL INFORM YOU, VIA EMAIL AND WE WILL CONFIRM THE IDENTITY OF THE PARTY WHICH YOU HAVE CONTRACTED WITH. THIS WILL USUALLY BE BAYO Design Studio OR MAY IN SOME CASES BE A THIRD PARTY. WHERE A CONTRACT IS MADE WITH A THIRD PARTY BAYO Design Studio IS NOT ACTING AS EITHER AGENT OR PRINCIPAL AND THE CONTRACT IS MADE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND THAT THIRD PARTY AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SALE WHICH THEY SUPPLY YOU. WHEN PLACING AN ORDER YOU UNDERTAKE THAT ALL DETAILS YOU PROVIDE TO US ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE, THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD USED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND THAT THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO COVER THE COST OF THE GOODS/ SERVICES. THE COST OF FOREIGN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MAY FLUCTUATE. ALL PRICES ADVERTISED ARE SUBJECT TO SUCH CHANGES. If you wish to cancel an Order before it has been fulfilled, please see your right to do so in clause on cancellation.
1.When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the Goods/ Services which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those Goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.If we are unable to supply you with the Goods and/or Services, we will inform you of this in writing and we will not process the Order.These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Goods and/or Services to you. They apply to all the work we carry out for you. Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully, and check that the details on the Order and in these Terms are complete and accurate, before you sign the Order. If you think that there is a mistake or require any changes, please contact us to discuss. We will confirm any changes in writing to avoid any confusion between you and us.
2. If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by telephone prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Although we do our best to ensure that all the descriptions and prices, which are shown on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover any errors in prices of any of the products ordered we will inform you of it as soon as possible, and we will give you the opportunity to confirm the order again at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
Upon receiving your order we, carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation emai.
MADE -TO- MEASURE GOODS
On sale offer, we have the made-to-measure goods in accordance with the terms and conditions below :
1. Cancelling of the made-to-measure Goods is not possible after submission and confirmation the order because the Good has been personalised, sourced specifically for you, or made to your specification.
2. Please ensure that the measurements are correct and accurate before placing your order, as we cannot accept returns of made-to-measure goods if the reason for return is that you have provided us with incorrect dimensions.
3. In other cases, it is entitled your rights as a consumer in respect of made-to-measure(bespoke) Goods that are defective or not as described.
4. We reserve the rights to cancelling orders of made-to-measure(bespoke) Goods in the case of the implementation of it being impossible for reasons beyond our control. If this occurs you will be notified immediately and receive a full refund.
MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE OF GOODS
Some of the products we sell to you may come with a manufacturer's guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the products. If you are a consumer, a manufacturer's guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described.
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
"Room" means a room not larger than 20 m2
THE DEDLINE FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION
The deadline for the implementation of the individual design packages concerns the implementation of individual rooms is as follows:
After this time the continuation of the project can take place for an additional fee. We will inform you what the cost is.
- The Basic package – 14 days, this includes : time for the Interior Designer to prepare the concepts, amendments and a finalised version (5-8 days) and as well as time for you, for thinking and making all decisions.
- The Medium package – 21 days, this includes: time for the Intderior Designer to prepare concepts, amendments and a finalised version (8-12 days), and as well as time for you, for thinking and making all decisions.
- The Premium package – 28 days this includes: time for the Interior Designer to prepare the concepts, amendments and a finalised version (12-16 days) and as well as time for you, for thinking and making all decisions.
We reserve the right to extend the deadline for the implementation, in the of event circumstances beyond our control preventing us from continuing to execute the order within the contractually specified period. For the implementation of larger projects deadlines are set individually.
1. Prices of individual design packages and their contents are described in detail on our website in the offer and price list tab. Prices concern individual rooms.
2. For more extencive projects (more than one room) the price list is set individually.
3. If the project amount is more than £300.00, we reserve the discretion to divide the amount into two instalments, in which case 50% of the amount will be payable after signing the contract, before starting the design work. The other 50% will be payable before sending the final documentation.
4.The services concerning visit to site and costs of travel are priced individually and payable before the planned visit(if applicable).
In the event of necessity to develop a design of structural changes, by an authorized Structural Engineer, the fees associated with obtaining it should be paid by you.
INTERIOR DESIGNER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Perform the Services with due regard to the Project Brief.
2. Provide explanations regarding the project documentation and the design solutions contained in it.
5. Inform you of progress in the Services' performance and, upon becoming aware, of any issue that may materially affect the Project Brief, Project Cost or quality of the Project.
6. Inform you about problems and circumstances that may affect the Project’s drafting deadline.
7.We reserve the right to cancel an order for a design service or extend the deadline in the event that circumstances arise beyond our control, preventing us from continuing to fulfil the order. In such event, we will offer you a satisfactory solution or refund of the payment in whole or in part (depending on what stage we cancel the work on the project), which you made in advance before the start of the design work.
8. We reserve the right to cancel the design service , in the event of non-cooperation on your part (not answering phone calls or replying to emails etc. ) In this case, you will still be liable to pay for any costs incurred by us. Upon contacting you, we will inform you what the costs are.
YOUR'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Inform the Interior Designer of the Project requirements and any subsequent changes.
2. Provide the information necessary for the proper and timely performance of the Services.
3. Make decisions and give approvals as necessary for the Services' performance;
4.Due to the nature of interior design services, full refunds cannot be offered once the project has commenced, except if the work on the ordered service has not yet started.
5.Written notice by either email is required in the event of cancellation of services. The notice must be submitted by e-mail to the email address of the owner and operator of this website firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.If you cancel the ordered design services and the work on implementation of the design has already started you will be liable to pay us any costs we have reasonably incurred from starting processing your order up to cancelling it. We will inform you what the costs are.
7.In the event of cancellation of ordered services due to our failure to meet the deadlines, difficult contact, or any other reasons based on our fault (except in circumstances beyond our control and of which you will be notified in writing), any payments made will be refunded.
8. You acknowledge that colours and textures presented in the Project (both in the electronic and paper forms) may slightly differ from the real colours of the finishing materials due to other settings (parameters) of the monitor / screen / display of the device you are using, as well as differences in the actual parameters of the products.
9.In case you are not satisfied with the standard of our services, please contact us and give us the opportunity to resolve any problems. You will not have to bear any additional costs if the problem lies with us. However, if you have additional or different requirements to the original arrangements, we will evaluate the required changes and present a new offer for additional Goods/Services. Complaints must be submitted by e-mail to the email address of the owner and operator of this website email@example.com. The complaint will be processed within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint. The decision will be delivered to you by the same route as it was sent.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be responsible or liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that occurs due to an Event Outside Our Control.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs, lockdowns, epidemics or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of public or private telecommunications networks or non-performance by suppliers or sub-contractors.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms: we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods/Services to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control has ended. In the case of the Event Outside Our Control affecting our performance of Services to you, we will restart the Services as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over. You have the right to cancel the contract if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide you with the Goods and/or Services. We will only cancel the contract if the Event Outside Our Control continues for longer than 12 weeks in accordance with our cancellation rights in these Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights of all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this website remains the property of BAYO Design Studio or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by BAYO Design Studio and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any of such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSIDE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
DISCLAIMER AS TO OWNERSHIP OF TRADE MARKS, IMAGES OF PERSONALITIES AND THIRD PARTY COPYRIGHT
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with BAYO Design Studio and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the Goods and Services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to BAYO Design Studio.
DISCLAMER OF LIABILITY
The content displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless otherwise stated to the fullest extent permitted by law BAYO Design Studio and it’s suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby clearly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which may otherwise be implied by statue, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of the procurement failures of our website or the linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution by statue, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect BAYO Design Studio’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is controlled and operated by BAYO Design Studio from our office in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.